Erica A Gqe
map-marker Denver, Colorado

Fraudulent Billing/Unresolved Refund

While my first few experiences at Perfect Teeth Monaco and Evans were fine, the situation that made me leave and prompted this review is so far beyond an experience of unacceptable in my opinion.

Last January, I had a periodontal splint put on. Within a month it fell off.

The periodontist that performed the service was no longer there and there was no periodontist in the office, or in the Perfect Teeth network, to fix or create a new one. So I went elsewhere.

Since last year, I've been attempting to recoup the money I paid for the splint. I have called and emailed over 30 times. Not only has this issue never been resolved, they actually started sending me bills, that have increased, for services never rendered.

I have emailed billing, called the office, but never gotten anyone to deal with the mistaken bill.

The last letter I received said this was their third attempt to contact me, even though I have gotten no response.

I am at my wits end with how to proceed and am inquiring about a lawyer. Zero stars and if I could, it would be negative stars.

Loss:
Cons:
  • No real follow up
  • Disorganized

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run away

Erica A Gqe
map-marker Denver, Colorado

Terrible Service

Last January, I had a periodontal splint put on. Within a month it fell off.

Since last year, Ive been attempting to recoup the money I paid for the splint. I have called and emailed over 30 times. Not only has this issue never been resolved, they actually started sending me bills, that have increased, for services never rendered.

Jo V Oam

| map-marker Bernalillo, New Mexico

Need help

It's been 8 months of trying to get dentures they have restarted from trays 4 times, it's been 4 weeks and no trays, all of this is unacceptable, should of been 5 weeks or less.
Pros:
  • Great people
Cons:
  • Send to a lab
  • Have no lab to make dentures

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: If you need dentures stay away

Jo V Oam

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

8 months still waiting

8 months waiting on dentures, started over 4 times,been waiting on trays over 4 weeks, this whole process should have taken under 5 weeks. Have called every number for headquarters to customer service, they don't work.

User's recommendation: Stay away if you need dentures

Lorelle Wkt

| map-marker Arvada, Colorado

Talk to billing office at corporate

Nobody answers my phone call. Keeps saying busy. Online chat wont go through unless I pay a fee. All I want to do is change my payment and need to do it through corporate office not my local perfect teeth office. Plus now I have to type more for this complaint to even go through. This is ridiculous!
Cons:
  • Communication with company to solve problem

Preferred solution: My check I sent cancelled. I have prepaid benefits card from Anthem that will cover the payment.

User's recommendation: Never answers phone and online chat won’t go through unless you pay a fee

Brandi C Jtc
map-marker Colorado Springs, Colorado

Complaint

DO NOT Use perfect teeth on Union and Academy. I've

had my braces for almost a year.

Reoccurring issues

the entire time. First time they took $660 out of my

account when that was not my payment plan. Didn't

get that back for almost a month. Rosalina at the front

deck knows nothing EVER.

I've been waiting for a call

back from the manager for a week now. Nothing! I was

seen last month and apparently I had a balance due

but they did not say anything to me about it when I

was seen. A week ago I got a letter in the mail from a

collection agency saying I owe them money.

Perfect teeth sent my bill to collections & I'm still a

patient.

They have now messed up my credit. RUN

RUN FAST FROM THIS PLACE.

Rosalina should find

another job this is not for her. Ignorance all I see.

Pros:
  • Dentist and his help

Preferred solution: Compensated

User's recommendation: Run!

Keith H Xur
map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Collections

I was told that a mistake happened on the invoice that they would give me a credit they never did and now they turn me over to collections
Loss:

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I would not use them corporate company and they are horrible with follow up

Ingeborg R

| map-marker Glendale, Arizona

I went to one of there locations in Surprise, Az on Lithchfeild Rd and the dentist tried to force me to get bottom implants. I stated I can’t afford that and I just wanted to be fitted for dentures.

I went to the provider to get fitted for dentures and the Dr insisted that I get lower denture implant. I made my position known that all I wanted was to get fitted for dentures! NO one should be forced into having something done that they don't want
Cons:
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Avoid this company

map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Overpaid for a procedure

Ive overpaid by $540 and have not received any response from the practice. This was Candelaria Ave NE Albuquerque, NM. Please investigate and provide me a refund. Thank you
map-marker Broomfield, Colorado

Wrong bill

You are charging me for something I didnt agree to and I dont need, I dont have any teeth, why would I need that!!!. Dont want it!!!!!, and I want my money back, $129
Erwin O Cbf

Verified Reviewer

Dental treatment plan never submitted and played blame game

We all know that the absence of any articulated principle and silence only supports the principle that's needed to remedy the general ills that lie beneath. Given such reality, it is not surprising that there are those in fact will arguer about this issue. It does not require a PH. D. to question what is and still are common sense. To the vast majority in this county we all know that one plus one in basic arithmetic equals two. Therefore, how can any business not know the basic elements in communication. Failure to communicate and less to respond are the norms for Perfect Teeth at 2223 S. Pkwy Denver, CO and Sun Life Assurant Dental. They have designed fundamental principles and mechanisms that sets precedent for abuse of the system. As a member of one of the largest federal employee union Assurant Dental has been a long contractor for members. One common assumption is that there are strength in numbers. This perspective does not exist with neither party. On December 9, 2020, I visited Perfect Teeth for some overdue dental care due to the COVID-19 backlog for patients waiting. This is the same location I left in Fiscal Year 2011 due to gross unspeakable professionalism. I mistakley decided to return to the location when I was informed it was UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT according to the officer manager. Nothing worse than buying a banner and advertising UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT when you still have no accountability to the public besides $$$ financial gain. Prior to leaving the dental office I was specially told that they would contact Assurant for the cost of treatment. To date, there has been a blame game and a gross complete failure to obtain the information. Every time I called the office at Monaco Pkwy., I was a given a different answer and told the insurance company has not provided the information. The insurance company informed me twice that the office has completely lied about providing the information. A reasonable time lapsed before contacting both parties again. However, on January 14, 2021, an individual at Sun Life named Shakeria informed me that the dentist office submitted a claim with a dentist that are not in the network. The Sun Life Dental Provider Directoary specially list all eligible dentist and offices was sent to me on October 21, 2020. Both parties implications are clear and a strong indicator you are fair game as well. Rod Stewart said it simple Wish I knew what I know now in his song Ooh-La-La.
Pros:
  • Federal group dental care low price monthly
Cons:
  • Will not submit a claim timely and make several mistakes

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTAL OFFICE

Erwin O Cbf

Verified Reviewer

Claim of lost dental records and visits

An Easter egg hunt on the White House lawn. Christmas a national holiday and prayers open legislators sessions. Now if you are a target of extreme dehumanization because of your race how would you view it? Let's pull back the curtain and expose the Oz for what it's worth. Racism stalks every day although, the Jim Crow Law's have been struck down the spirit is still well alive at Perfect Teeth located at 4521 E. Virginia Avenue, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80246. I called the clinic and spoke with a "Karen." Everyone knows "Karen" these days. Karen told me I had never been to the clinic although I had been going there for two years. So let's examine the evidence. Sun Life Financial Dental debit my bank account each month for dental fees. In additional they assigned me the dental location. Called back on a different date and spoke with "Karen's" cousin she echoed the same statement. If you want to talk with a CEO call back around lunchtime when "Karen" takes here lunch break. So at a different time I called back later and spoke with "Karen's" aunt. The aunt said I had no records there until I told her I had received a phone call about a cancelled dental appointment. This leveled the playing race card field for a minute. Karen's aunt got pissed and went on the attack. The aunt said you have to call your dental insurance company and gather all the documents for us we don't do it. Oddly that was not a requirement when I first enrolled. You can continue with a band aid of communications on a racist systemic problem that has miraculously moved past initial consideration of human worth and value to maintain the status quo but it's still another example to protect the Empire. Although, the Karen's decided what is presented and by whom and that depends on the audiences here in. As long as parties are being well feed and paid while sitting at the master's table well-fed and satisfied, they forget reality. This is the same dental office that a white female employee refused me a complete hygiene cleaning. There are still much resentment Accountability must be unmasked.

User's recommendation: Get your service else where

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article